Status Anxiety Deep End - Black
- All items are fulfilled from our location on The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- We have partnered with SENDLE to deliver all our orders. Sendle is a private courier company and will deliver to your door. No PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers can be used for delivery via Sendle.
- Shipping rates within Australia are calculated at checkout at the lowest possible rate.
- Delivery time is generally 3-4 days depending on your location within Australia.
- Once dispatched, you will receive a tracking number and link.
- We also offer the option to ship via Australia Post which will allow you to address to a PO Box or Parcel Locker. You can choose standard or express delivery at checkout.
- International orders will be sent by Australia Post. International postage rate is $25 and will take around 30 business days to get to you due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please note there is no dispatch on weekends or public holidays.
- Questions? Hit us up on using the chat button on the bottom right of the screen.
Hipland accepts returns on all products for any reason. Just as long as item & packaging is returned in perfect condition. If you want to know more about our return policy, please check our Refund Policy page or click here to submit your return.
Tax & Duties
Customers are responsible for all applicable import duties and fees. All orders are shipped DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your estimated charge may be. In order to collect your package, additional charges must be paid to clear customs. As we ship to over 50 countries, some may require additional fees paid COD (Collect On Delivery). In this case the fees are paid to the local carrier. Hipland does not collect fees and has no control over what local governments charge.
Ownership & risk
To ensure fast dispatch times, once your order has been placed, we are unable to make changes or cancel your order. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Hipland will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Once shipped, Hipland does not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. In the unlikely event your order is not received within the expected delivery time frame pease get in touch.
Brand: Status Anxiety
Made for those of us now in the deep end of raising little people (and singles wanting more space just for themselves). This carry all weekender or baby/nappy bag has enough pockets to keep everything in just the right place. Thoroughly road tested for ultimate convenience, the Deep End will bring some element of order to your parenting life (*not guaranteed) or weekend away.
- Full grain soft Italian pebble leather
- Double zippers for easier access and visibility
- External magnet close slider pocket and zipper pocket on each end
- Internal bottle pouches (2), side sleeves (2) as well as a separate large zipper pocket
- 42 x 26 x 25cm
- Handle strap drop 22cm
- Weighs 1.55kg
- Comes in a Status Anxiety soft material drawstring bag
This soft Brazilian Shrunken Pebble leather has a luxuriously soft hand feel and features the natural variation of the leather characteristics and grain. We recommend using a leather protectant to provide extra protection from staining and water damage.
We recommend using our Leather Protectant to prevent staining and to lengthen the life of your gear.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.