Hipland Solid Stroke unisex t-shirt in white
Please send us a message on facebook if you have questions with sizing and we will help you choose!
All Hipland t-shirts are manufactured and printed to order in the UK.
Standard true to fit UK/US/AU sizing. Size up for a baggy fit.
|Sizes||Width (CM)||Length (CM)|
|Chest (to fit):||34/36||38/40||42/44||46/48||50/52||54/56||58/60||62/64|
Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
100% Cotton. Ash: 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester. Sport Grey and Antiques: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Blackberry, Graphite Heather, Lilac, Midnight, Russet, Sunset and Tweed: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
White 175gsm, Colours 185gsm
100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit. Seamless twin needle 7/8" collar. Taped neck and shoulders. Twin needle sleeve and bottom hems. Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease. Sedex approved supplier.
Taped neck and shoulders
Pre-shrunk Jersey knit
Quarter-turned to eliminate crease
Machine wash warm. Inside out, with like colours. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron if decorated. Do not dry clean.
- We now offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
- All Tees, Hoodies & Sweats, Totes are printed to order and shipped from the UK. Your order will generally take 13 business days to arrive.
- All accessories such as hats, sunglasses and gifts come from our warehouse in China and shipping is between 12 - 25 days. Please do not order these items if you cannot wait. Once ordered there is nothing we can do to speed up the process. This is why these items are significantly cheaper than in stores.
- If you order printed items and accessories they will arrive in different packages at different times as they come from seperate locations. The printed items will arrive first.
- Please note during high volume sale periods or new range releases there may be minor delays – we appreciate your patience during this time.
Tracking is only available in the UK at this stage. We do not offer international tracking.
- Please note there is no dispatch on weekends or public holidays.
- Questions? Contact our Facebook page for a speedy response.
The carrier that will deliver your package, will depend on your local post carrier in your Country. A few of the carriers are the following:
Hipland accepts returns on all products for any reason. Just as long as item & packaging is returned in perfect condition. If you want to know more about our return policy, please check our Refund Policy page or just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax & Duties
Customers are responsible for all applicable import duties and fees. All orders are shipped DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your estimated charge may be. In order to collect your package, additional charges must be paid to clear customs. As we ship to over 50 countries, some may require additional fees paid COD (Collect On Delivery). In this case the fees are paid to the local carrier. Hipland does not collect fees and has no control over what local governments charge.
Ownership & risk
To ensure fast dispatch times, once your order has been placed, we are unable to make changes or cancel your order. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Hipland will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Once shipped, Hipland does not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. In the unlikely event your order is not received within the expected delivery time frame pease get in touch.