Inertia Watch - Black/Black/Black
- All items are fulfilled from our location on The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- We have partnered with SENDLE to deliver all our orders. Sendle is a private courier company and will deliver to your door. No PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers can be used for delivery via Sendle.
- Shipping rates within Australia are calculated at checkout at the lowest possible rate.
- Delivery time is generally 3-4 days depending on your location within Australia.
- Once dispatched, you will receive a tracking number and link.
- We also offer the option to ship via Australia Post which will allow you to address to a PO Box or Parcel Locker. You can choose standard or express delivery at checkout.
- International orders will be sent by Australia Post. International postage rate is $25 and will take around 30 business days to get to you due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please note there is no dispatch on weekends or public holidays.
- Questions? Hit us up on using the chat button on the bottom right of the screen.
Hipland accepts returns on all products for any reason. Just as long as item & packaging is returned in perfect condition. If you want to know more about our return policy, please check our Refund Policy page or click here to submit your return.
Tax & Duties
Customers are responsible for all applicable import duties and fees. All orders are shipped DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your estimated charge may be. In order to collect your package, additional charges must be paid to clear customs. As we ship to over 50 countries, some may require additional fees paid COD (Collect On Delivery). In this case the fees are paid to the local carrier. Hipland does not collect fees and has no control over what local governments charge.
Ownership & risk
To ensure fast dispatch times, once your order has been placed, we are unable to make changes or cancel your order. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Hipland will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Once shipped, Hipland does not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. In the unlikely event your order is not received within the expected delivery time frame pease get in touch.
Brand: Status Anxiety
For your wrist, until time stands still - could be a while. The Inertia watch is designed for a state of uniformed and uninterrupted motion. Powered by the Swiss (movement) and held on by the Italians (strap). Made with quick release/interchangeable straps (sold separately) so you can have a new colour/look every day of the week.
- Swiss movement
- 18mm Italian leather, quick release/interchangeable strap
- Adjustable strap between 15.5cm - 20.5cm
- 50 metres water resistance
- 40mm matte stainless steel case
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Date indicator (adjusted by pulling the crown out half way and turning it)
- Contrast hour indicator and branded crown
OUR LEATHERS & LEATHER CARE
This full grain Italian leather is taken from the outermost section of the hide and is the most sought-after leather for its soft hand feel, durability and character.
We recommend using our Leather Protectant to prevent staining and to lengthen the life of your gear.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.